Friday, January 21, 2005

21 Jan 2005

Got up at around 8.30 am. The water was @#$% cold!! My fingers felt numb after running them under tap for a few seconds!! I was really wide awake after washing my face.
Went out for Dim Sum with my grandma and aunt. Finally had my pan fried Cheung Fun. Yum!! J I noticed something odd about the customers in the restaurant, almost all of them were well over their fifties. Guess the others are either at work or in school.
Went shopping in the afternoon, went to CitiStore. Bought a long sleeve shirt for $89, a long sleeve T-shirt for $39 and a pair of jeans for $99(alterations free of charge)!! Can you believe that!! What a bargain! I just LOVE shopping!
Had dinner at home with grandma. I really do miss home cooked meals. And mom, I miss you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home