Tuesday, January 25, 2005

25 Jan 2005

It’s grandma’s birthday today! Happy Birthday Grandma!! She’s 83 years old this year.
Slept until 10am this morning. Didn’t go anywhere today. Too tired to go out. Can’t go anywhere anyway. It’s a big day today. Everyone’s here to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. Besides, it would be rude to keep myself out of the occasion. And it’s not like I’d always have the chance to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. J
We went out for dinner tonight. It was really fun. The restaurant was really noisy!! It’s a restaurant serving chinese cuisine. I think it’s actually the habit of the people here- Everyone just talks so loudly! So unlike the soft spoken Malaysians. It’s like they always shout at each other. I wonder how it’s like when they actually shout at each other J The food is just superb J YUM!! Tried roasted pigeon! The meat is just so tender and juicy. Even had lobster and noodles.
Sat down and talked to my cousins. And again, we talked about guys. The problem persists all around the world. It’s like the battle of the sexes. Just that there’re no weapons of mass destruction. Only different tactics to torture each other psychologically. I’ve been through this before. And it’s really terrible. Especially at times when I have to wait for the guy to reply my messages or call when he promised he would. L The wait is just so tormenting. What can be more disappointing when the phone suddenly breaks the silence and only to find out that it’s just not him! I’m sure lots of people may have the similar kind of situation. Well, to hell with guys!! I’m off shopping tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home