Saturday, January 29, 2005

29 JAN 2005

Went Yum Cha with my aunt, grandma and grandpa’s younger sister’s son (what do I call him?). We went Yum Cha for almost 2 hours!! It was quite interesting, they talked about politics, current issues and can you believe it- gossiping! Went shopping again because I didn’t feel like staying at home. The apartment is really small . I miss home.  There’s nothing much to do actually other than shopping and going out. Bought some stationeries, and I found something interesting, Vodka in tubes!! It’s only 4% alcohol, Vodka with lime, in a toothpaste-like tube, 190ml for $12.90. Felt like a walking zombie today. Went back home after collecting the photos that I dropped off to print last night. $0.90 @ for 3R/4R digital printing. Slept for about 2 hours after taking a shower. Might go shopping tomorrow with my cousin. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home