Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Beginning of The End

This marks the end of the days when this cat thinks that it's way too cool to blog. I somehow think that it's time to just let the cat out of the sack. Not that I'd be spilling any beans, but just actually letting out what's bottled up inside of me, my thoughts, my feelings... Well, "Sharing Is Caring"-as my friend, Gorgeous, would always say.
Félicitations! This certainly is a new beginning. Something new, other than clothes, shoes and not forgetting---whales.... There are sooo many things to blog about.... hmm..... just let me list some of it: Malaysian Men, Whales, Shoes, Clothes, Tiffany, Hong Kong.... Basically, it's just the things a girl would be obsessed about, especially men... you just don't know whether to love or hate them.
Merci beaucoup! That’s it for today~ my fingers are getting tired from typing!
Bonne journée!

1 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

Start spilling the beans!!! Can'y wait...*drools*

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home