Monday, June 20, 2005

FORUM (EX. Bar Med)

Dear Jason,
Thank you. I had a great time at the club. Never believe I would have met you there. I'm sorry I left you on the dance floor all in a sudden. I regret doing that. I guess I just wanted to remember you as the sexy and wonderful guy, nothing more, nothing less. And if you ever see Apple again. Help me thank her. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have known your name. Guess I wouldn't be seeing you ever again. Well, *sob* Au Revoir!
Love,
the girl who dance with you last saturday night in FORUM,Sri Hartamas
XOXOXOXO


8.25pm All is lost! I thought my cousin's friend would at least be presentable. But oh my God! My dad wouldn've looked better than him!

8.40pm Capri is packed! Ordered porridge and hot almond tea.

9.05pm Decided to head to Sri Hartamas. The last time i was there was on 30th August 2003. I can still remeber the exact date cos all of us were singing Negaraku at 12midnight in the club!

9.45pm Still going round n round in circles. Where are all the people? The place looks deserted. Can't I even find a decent club here?

10.03pm Finally decided to go to FORUM. It used to be called Bar Med.

10.08om The club is empty and f***ing freezing cold. Had to change to another table. Good thing I have alcohol. Couldn't resist! Must have ciggie!! I don't think I'll like this club. It's mostly kids (they're cute though) and middle aged men with beer bellies.

11.15pm The club is filling up with people and the DJ is playing my fave songs! Rock da Boat!

11.32pm The people are finally on the dance floor after downing much alcohol. I was waiting for my cue, and there it was! Yeah, by Usher. I love you Mr. DJ! Can you believe it? I actually ran to the dance floor!

Lost track of time.... Where are all the cute guys?? It's all little kids on the dance floor! I don't think they're even 21! What's with all the hip hop move? I'm getting old for the club scene. That's why I'm in the semi-retired state. My legs are aching. Must be the god-damn shoes, but they look good though. Someone finally caught my attention. He's wearing a white polo shirt, knee length shorts and sneakers. He's cute, but kinda young. He'll do for the night ;) Yes! I'm finally dancing with him. He's kinda nice though. At least he didn't reach out his hand and tried to grab my ass or something. What's with this girl? Oh well, at least I know who I'm dancing with now. She asked me my name and the guy's name, she actually thought we were together. I don't know how much longer I can dance. Someone tapped on my shoulder. It was my cousin. Had to go. Hugged Jason and left. Got home by 2am, still thinking of Jason. Today, marks the day this cat has finally MO(Moved On). Thank you Jason. Will think of you wherever you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

Jason, huh...oh, and you Md O!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home