Thursday, June 30, 2005

I hate myself for loving you

It's actually a song which I heard whilst clubbing in Q-Bar, Sunway and Thai Club, KL. I love the song title, it's part of the chorus and I love 'shouting' along with it "....I hate myself for loving you!" The DJ would mute that part and everyone in the club would shout it out loud!

I hate myself for loving you. Yes, I do. Really. Even though I've announced to the whold wide world that I'm finally over you, the truth is, I'm not really over you. Not completely, not yet. It's like every 3 steps forward I tumble back 2 steps. Well, but 3-2=1 step forward. Mathematically, I'm still moving on but just very slowly. At least now I don't call you late at night, or buy stuff for you anymore. A fairly good prognosis, I'd say. I'll live, with or without you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat, u r doing well. 1 small step for the beginning n later u'll get over him. I know a squirrel is small n insignificant, but u have my 100% support. Ga Yau!!!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home