Monday, June 06, 2005

Moggy on KKB:Part III

25 May 2005

This is the third day I’m in KKB. Slept well last night. This place is not too bad, a quiet and peaceful little town. Got up earlier to write my journal. It’s great, the air is fresh and cool, and I’m holding a hot cup of noodle(can’t have coffee, might get palpitations).

Not much happening today. It’s just the same old things we always do in HKKB—briefing session, history taking, have tea, laze around in the briefing room, have lunch and finally, bedside teaching. I should really practice my Malay, it totally sux! Everything that comes out of my mouth sounds utterly funny!

Wanna know who I got for my bedside teaching session today? Dr. Sevu! And as usual, he’s late, and as usual he’s the one who does the talking. At least there’s something different for this session, cos he’s supposed to fill in this quiz thing on English literature, it’s something on metaphors. It’s actually a research paper by his boss’s daughter who’s studying in UK. Her thesis was something on the usage of English among Asian. One question went like this “come in as quick as thunder, but leave as slow as an ant” (Someone who speaks very loud but exits quietly), the answer that Hiong Chin thought of was-----orgasm! We didn’t tell Dr. Sevu though, we just kept giggling. Someone came up with “Show off”, I still think orgasm fits it perfectly.

Dr. Sevu my name is not Ah Moi!
Dr. Sevu has this habit of calling Chinese girls Ah Moi. And it’s annoying! He reminds me of Kenny Yoong. At least it’s just one day. Cos tomorrow I’d get someone else.

It rained at night but we all went out for dinner anyway. W went to 98 restaurant. The food’s not really that delicious but it’s considered good for KKB’s standard. At least the portion is large and the price is reasonable. After dinner, the all 5 of us did what all girls love to do the most---Shopping! Actually, it’s was more like grocery shopping. But still, I can’t believe we can still go from shop to shop to buy all the stuff.

We are hooked! The all 5 of us who stayed in house no. 11A are hooked on the Korean drama series. We watched it till 3 am in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home