Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Good Prognosis with 0.00001% of recurrence

It's been a long time since I last saw or talked to him. I thought I'd breakdown or something but finally, I saw him today. I wasn't expecting to see him today. Really. Usually, I'd go to uni with much anticipation, only to be disappointed at the end of the day. I’ve heard about him frequently through friends. And I was actually dying to see him.

He’s where I’d least expect him to be. But there he was, just sitting there. Odd. I was rather calm. I sat down at a far corner and finished what I intended to do. Then finally, I went over and talked to him. He seemed different. Not so tensed and moody. I said Hi and asked how he was. He patted the empty chair next to him, a motion for me to sit down. He usually don’t do this to me, inviting me to sit down, I was flattered by his kind gesture. Then he started talking. Telling me how bad his day was and how he flunk his exam and had problems with his car. I freaked out when I thought he was going to cry and quickly changed the topic. I can’t and don’t know how to handle people who cry.

I felt the tranquility that I’ve never felt before. Knowing the fact that he’s actually going through a hard time. I finally felt like his friend. Not someone he’d avoid. I felt his warmth and openness. From that, I know I’ve finally moved on.

2 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

Yea!!! I hope this is a real move on..BUt like I told you, it's good that at LEAST you guys can still br FRIENDS. =)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really feel happy for u. Finally. Only, i have to pray that u r not going to be as 'sin bin' as u used to be. : P But 0.00001% seems assuring. Congrats!!

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home