Thursday, July 14, 2005

LINKS

I've added links to other sites. These are my fave. So go now and check them out!!

Do go to the ORIGINS site. I'm using their skincare range which is wonderful. A true sensory pleasure. I have the following products:
(i) Never A Dull Moment™->Skin-brightening face cleanser with fruit extracts
(ii) United State™->Balancing tonic
(iii) Make A Difference™->Skin rejuvenating treatment
(iv) Never A Dull Moment®->Skin-brightening face polisher with fruit enzymes
(v) Swept Away®->Gentle slougher for all skins
(vi) Clear Improvement®->Active charcoal mask to clear pores
(vii) Out of Trouble®->10 minute mask to rescue problem skin
(viii) Drink Up®->10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst
Wanna try 'em out? come over to my place!! We can have a beauty-bonding session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home