Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Rain

The sudden cold strong wind brought the clouds in from the west.

It hasn't rained for quite some time. I stood there waiting for the rain. Waiting for you. The rain finally came. But not you. The smell of the rain. The gentle pitter patter. It reminds me of you. I cried with the rain.

I can't remember how long it rainied. I don't know how long I've stood by the window, watching the rain. The rain washes and cleanse the my mind. Erasing you from my memory. I close my eyes. Goodbye.

The rain finally stops and i can finally sleep in peace. Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

Finally, WE move on......as sad it may be,.....

10:47 AM  
Blogger Raven Hope said...

Glad to know that the rain can wash some of the sadness hurt and pain in you... like the way it did to me. Calming isn't it?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home