Friday, August 19, 2005

Engineer

Was out on a dinner date with an engineer last night. It was the first date i ever had in ages! Well, ever since Whale #1.

I can't believe such kind of guys still exist! He was a "true" gentleman ( i'm reserving the title just in case it was just to impress me), behold, a list of things he did:
1) apologize over and over again for being late
2) told me not to help him save money [ i.e. I can really choose any restaurants I like even if it'll cost him a fortune. But i didn't :) ]
3) opened the door of the car for me and helped me closed it [ I have to applaud him for that, how many guys would actually do that? Even though I could actually do it myself since my MSK system is perfectly fine. I would grade him for effort.]
4) held the door for me
5) offered to carry my Burberry bag [ Even though it didn't look thaaat heavy, but I really have to praise him for the courage. Guys are actually embarassed to be seen carrying a ladies handbag. Ok, so maybe because mine was a Burberry bag.]
6) commented on my shoes [ said it was really high]
7) sent me back home and walked me to my apartment
8) did not take any sorts of advantage
9) made me laugh

Come to think of it, it's pretty odd. There were no chemistry. It just feels like I'm just one of his clients and he's just there to entertain me. He's changed in someway. The feelings are different, compared to last year. I think that's that for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

dolphin sings: "theere are many fishes in the ocean............"

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home