Monday, August 22, 2005

Me

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous. " -Carrie Bradshaw
The me that I love:
1) wild and crazy at times [hmm... most of the time]
2) my bible= fashion magazines
3) very particular about style and fashion
4) loves shopping [denies being a shopaholic]
5) a sucker for dresses [has a total of 10 dresses in my closet which adds up to about RM 2000++….so that’s where all my money went]
6) temptress wannabe
7) Average everyday INSANE psycho supergoddess
8) loves and pampers myself a wee bit too much [tends to go overboard with the shopping and occasional binging ….]
9) inspired by Carrie Bradshaw on relationships and Samantha Jones on sex
10) passionate about men
11) strikes Jenny pose
12) walks Jenny gait
13) flirts occasionally
14) ex-smoker [proud to say that I’ve quit smoking!]
15) an avid clubber [enjoys it more if I didn’t have to pay for my drinks]
16) has keen interest in dancing [currently learning Salsa]
17) loves SEX AND THE CITY
18) has broad musical taste [it all depends on my mood, current fave song: It Ends Tonight- All American Rejects]
19) sleeps a lot [takes cat naps frequently]
20) strong and independent
21) moody at times
22) "eats" 3-4 lipbalms in a year
23) partial health freak [eats organic vegetables!]
24) pops pills [vitamin supplements]
25) spends a lot on facial products [current fave brand: ORIGINS]

4 Comments:

Blogger Raven Hope said...

Recently watch 'sex and the city' and I simply adore it! \(^o^)/

11:43 PM  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

you forgot number 26:A bad 'move on' person

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

Did you post this after I said you had a nice gait?

5:34 PM  
Blogger PsYcHo suPerGoDdeSs said...

hehe~~ no....actually a lot of people have been commenting on my gait~~

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home