Monday, August 15, 2005

RUSH

Went clubbing with my friends last Friday. Was only told that we're going to Rush( Eastin Hotel, PJ) after we got to our friend's place in Setapak, which is a 30min drive from Bukit Jalil. RUSH Opening Hours: Opens daily from 5pm to 2am on weekdays and 5pm to 3am on Friday and Saturday


Got there around 11.30pm. There were about 20 of us, so we opened 3 bottles of Chivas Regal 12 (Whisky), the bill was a total of about RM1000++. No idea how much the cover charge is but I think it would be around RM40. I miss ladies night---the days when I wouldn't need to pay for my own drinks. But it was still ok. 3 bottles of Chivas is a lot! I had around 6-7 glasses of Chivas+Coke. Which is a really bad idea. Skipped dinner that night, so the rate of absorption was ultra-quick. Was a bit tipsy after 3 drinks (only).

The place is not bad. The interior deco is nice, a bit retro. The crowd's mostly chinese, most of the men are ok looking, the chicks are hot too! The band wasn't that good. The DJ takes over the place at around 12midnight. [ I love the DJ! In fact, I love all DJs! He was really good looking! But didn't feel like screwing around that night :) ]

I had a great time at RUSH.

RUSH gets 7.5 out of 10 (The DJ's good looking though, but he's not spinning my fave songs. And frankly speaking the band sux!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home