Friday, November 04, 2005

Another dateless Friday night

Here I am, again... back at home in vista. Another dateless, alcohol-less, clubless, guyless.... Friday night. Was out for a movie just now with Shaun and Teng.Watched Legend of Zorro, in TGV@ KLCC.Not bad, I'd say. Quite funny though, but less action n "passion" compared to the first one. More like an action comedy. I'd give it an 7.5/10 for d funny stuff + Catherine Zeta Jones+Adrian Alonso(d boy who played "Joaquin",he's so cute!!).

Had ice-cream--- New Zealand Natural: White Chocolate and Rum 'n Raisin. It's heavenly!! The Rum n' Raisin is highly recommended!! It's not too sweet and the flavour of the rum is intoxicating (maybe it's just because the rum is rather strong.... mmmm.... I love hard liquor, JD wiv coke any1?). The White Chocolate is not bad, there's small chunks of white chocolate here and there, a bit too sweet though. I'd still stick to Rum 'n raisin. 3 cheers!! Hip-hip-hooray!! Finally found "The One". Rum 'n raisin from Baskin and Robbins is too sweet; Hagen Daz is tasteless, I think only these 3 has ice-cream with alcohol. If there's anything better, please let me know!!! *Sharing is Caring*

Had dinner at Nando's after the movie. Then went back home. It was quite fun, hanging out with Shaun and Teng. Albeit dateless but nevertheless, it's great fun. Just sitting there talking and walking around doing bits of window shopping. Not much of a sale going on :( shall wait until December. In the meantime, I shall try my best to stay focused and finish studying all my systems within this month! So no more fantasizing about that beautiful dress from Emporio Armani........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home