Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Death of the Fashionista

As I stepped into the IMU campus in Seremban, all I got was these odd glances from everyone. Geez, talk about a warm friendly welcome! I feel so out of place in my baby blue tube dress! It feels like everyone is dressed up in a rather sober way, ties n all. Even the colour is oh so boring L Heck, it’s orientation and it’s hot in here!! I was just dressing up according to the weather. Then and there, they stressed on the dress code again and again. Frankly, speaking, I hardly have anything in my closet which complies to the dress code, except for a few shirts and black slacks. Which makes me wonder, what am I going to do with the 17 dresses hanging in my closet? Hmmm, I could still wear them though, after I’ve altered my whitecoat-----shorten it, cut the sleeves, then add a waist cutting. So that it wouldn’t look like as if there’s nothing underneath the coat.

After being reminded for exposing the top half of my body (which was overly exaggerated--- I wasn’t topless!), I been unconsciously pulling my cropped cardigan together again and again, afraid of revealing too much in the campus. I couldn’t understand why this is happening. Guess I should be careful with what I wear. I was walking down the stairs to the cafeteria when I got another disapproving glance again. *sob* Could this be the end of my pretty dresses??

IMU Seremban=Graveyard of the Fashion World

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, welcome to Seremban! I guess u can just take it as a HUGE challenge for u to get nice n pretty dresses but yet adhere to the dress code. Hmmnn... Is it even possible?

4:12 PM  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

ha ha graveyard of the fashion world...that's really funny

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home