Sunday, March 12, 2006

Road Trip

This wouldn’t be my first road trip, but somehow it’s considered my first road trip of me actually driving the car, from KL to Seremban, which took around 40 minutes. It wasn’t all too bad, considering the fact that I have this rather cute guy beside me. I’m totally crazy over his sheepish grin and hands.

So what’s the story? My dad bought a car for me in Johor, and his friend promised to drive it over to Seremban for me. But something came up and his employee drove the car from Johor to KL because I was back in Vista for the weekend. He was sympathetic over the fact that I was not so competent in driving a manual car [*I-L-Squirrel: I used my “act stupid” maneuver again this time, wink wink ;) Works like magic all the time. Only thing is to know when, where and to whom.]. So he offered to sit beside me and accompany me back to Seremban and his friend would drive his employer’s car following mine since they’re on the way back to Johor. I was touched by his kind gesture. He’s around 6ft, his features are quite ok. I kept stealing glances at his large hands and fantasizing them wrapped around my waist. Ummm….. feels good doesn’t it…. So lets go back to this guy, what shall we call him? His real name is a bit Ah-Bengish to mention, which would spoil the whole mood right now. I shall use his initial---O. hmmm… There’s actually nothing much about him. But me being deprived for soooo long, everything seems good. Which leads me to the saying “Cover the face and fire the base.” Whether this would lead to anything, it’s still too early to mention. Would be a nice prospect for a fling though. It’s time to practice my art of seduction…..

To be continued....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u are not the expert in 'acting stupid', i dunno who. So this is hardly surprising : P
Anyway, i think in you case, 'cover his mouth and let him fire your base' would be more appropriate. : P

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home