Thursday, April 13, 2006

where's my cat?


<------ WANTED
Reward: 1 huge bag of Whiskas


Everyone, meet Cheeze, my "cat". Don't get me wrong, it's not that I do not want to claim the responsibility of ownership. Honestly, I don't mind having a cat. But problem is, Cheeze has a mind of his own.

I met him on a fine Sunday afternoon, when I was about to go out to help a friend buy Toto 6D (long story...). I fed him cat food n left. I didn't realize he'd be coming over to look for me a few days later---- for food. The poor guy was really hungry! [Note:He prefers cheese to yogurt]. I rushed out to 7-11 to buy more cat food, which he happily gobbled up. Then proceed to taking his cat nap under Teng's car. Which I had to remind Teng again and again, much to Teng's annoyance.

Then it suddenly hit me, Cheeze needed food and I needed company. This would be perfect win-win situation where we both get what we need. But to my dismay, it was all a sham.

Yesterday, after my CFCS home visit, I bought a big bag of dried cat food. I waited, and waited, and waited..... but cheeze didn't turn up. I saw him that night, hurrying off to somewhere. I called him but he didn't answer. Heck! He didn't even looked at me! &*$%!!

Arghh!! I've been used by a cat!!! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home