Friday, May 26, 2006

Taming of Le Fromage





4.41pm, Moloko-Sing It Back

Comment allez-wous? Parlez-vous francais?

It’s been 5 days since Cheeze has been back. He’s here most of his time, sleeping in his little corner with the broom, or under the car, in the drain, under the mango tree, next door, under tulip’s car….. Awww….. Sooooo cute….I somehow have a feeling that he’s getting serious--- he might be here to stay! For real?!?!?

I’ve been saying that it’s always a risky investment to put all your eggs in one basket. But this time, I am more confident to say that the prospective investment return option looks good. The secret? Expensive cat food! It’s those small RM1.00 Whiskas cat food which kept him coming back, I think. He’s eating an average of 3 packets per day, which adds up to quite a meal in Seremban. {Dear Little Squirrel: I’m sowie….. Chilli’s on me next time k? And remember to drag me there when it’s the beginning of the month, before I spent all my money on the cat food. God! I’d need to spend like RM90 per month. Ouch! Burning holes in my pocket! }

It’s a comfort, to see him there sitting in front of the door every morning, waiting impatiently, with his loud, never ending, demanding meowing whenever he sees me, to which drives Teng crazy. Hehe….. I enjoyed every moment of it, seeing Teng annoyed and pissed off but not able to say anything. And it’s just as great to come home and see him there waiting for me, well, waiting to be fed to be more exact. I felt needed. But I really have to say this, he may be a little picky, but he’s smart! And he’s showing more affections lately.

4.53pm, Madison Avenue- Don’t Call Me Baby {Oh baby, talk is cheap….}

Just now when I came back home, I felt like sh*t. But I felt better, after Cheeze ran to me, rubbed his cheeks against my legs, the way cats show their affection (actually, it’s more of a way to mark their territory/possession). I bent down to stroke him. His fur was really nice, shiny and smooth. (all thanks to the expensive cat food, I’d say. Kudos to Whiskas!)
Suddenly, I was crying. I didn’t know what happened, but I felt so much better. Yes, it’s time to let go. Time to delete the last 2 messages left in my phone. He’s not worth it, I tell myself. Just because he can’t deal with his insecurities, doesn’t mean he can just leave me hanging there. Just because he can’t handle me as an ordinary friend, this doesn’t mean that he can just brush me aside and just pick it up from where he left off whenever he felt like it. FYI: I HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW!!!!

5.06pm, Natalie ft. Baby Bash- Energy

I’ve caught myself calling Cheeze “Baby” so many times. Could this be real?? I'm this proud parent who kept on showing other people his picture and asking" Isn't he cute? Awww...he's a darling, isn't he?"

“Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed, maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild, to run with them.” Carrie Bradshaw, SATC, Season 2, Episode 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home