Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All I need is...

When you said you felt guilty of not giving me anything for spending 3 days with you. It sounded wrong. But I didn’t have the courage to confront you. I’m just afraid to hear things that I would never ever wish to hear. I was stressing that I never expected anything from you but that long pause over the phone told me you didn’t believe me. Truth is, I am expecting something, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted. Hence, I lied. And you knew that all along. Guess I was never good a lying. And yes, you were right, I was a fool. Your fool.


A few sleepless nights, I finally have the answer…


All I need from you is only a few minutes of your time, to stop and think of me, to show me a little care and concern. Let me have a little place in your heart, just for that little moment. I don’t need commitment. Neither do I need you to say forever. Nor am I ever expecting you to say I do. All I ask of you is only to let me play a fraction of a teeny tiny role in your life. Don’t let me be just a passerby in your life. Is that just too much to ask of you?

A moment of solitude......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen hun, really, who are you talking about?? I'm lost!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home