Saturday, July 29, 2006

wAitinG fOr the zSa ZsA zSu...

"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." -Carrie Bradshaw, SATC Season 5--I Love a Charade

Have you ever felt the zsa zsa zsu before? That feeling of butterflies in your stomach when you see that someone special. How your heart would skip a beat when your phone rings, and smile to see that it was that someone who called? The way you gaze into his eyes and feel nothing but lost? The tinkle down your spine when he holds your hand? How you'd laugh when he grins and hugs you?

Forgive me for being all lovey-dovey. Couldn't help it. I miss the zsa zsa zsu I had not long ago....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pukes profusely*
Vomiting secondary to romance overload.

10:22 PM  
Blogger PsYcHo suPerGoDdeSs said...

Don't blame me! I've just watched Pride and Prejudice. *LoL*

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home