Saturday, August 05, 2006

gOnE, GoiNg, GonE....

The exam stress was really getting at me. I couldn’t believe that I actually drove out to the nearest 7-11 in the middle of the night just to get ice-cream. Yup, the sinful, calorie loaded, sensuous, heavenly---- ice-cream *all hail to this wonderful dessert*… yum… And guess what? I finished 2 sticks of Nestle Crunch in under 5 minutes… Man, was I deprived!


Can't wait to unwrap this. Like a kid on christmas morning.... A unique combination of smooth Nestlé chocolate and crisped rice, which delivers an exciting eating sensory experience of distinctive taste, texture and sound*crunch* LOL.
Love at first bite...

Gone!
Then I got to thinking, what have I been doing during the whole Surgery Posting? Other than a couple of flings, a few weeks of continuous partying, a few drinks too much later…. I realize I haven’t been studying as much as I should. Conscience is killing me now, especially after a shitty MCQ paper. Oh well, to make amends, I’ll be cutting my holiday short---- to study. Can’t believe Sem 6 is over, and I’ll be telling patients “Hi, I’m a 4th year medical student. May I shove my finger up your ass? (*shing* shows index finger to patient)” in 3 week’s time.
Can’t wait~~ *sneers*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable.



As in we r done with Sem 6,

not

about you eating 2 ice-creams in 5 mins. Hah.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home