Friday, October 13, 2006

Night life in Seremban?!?!?

Months ago, night life in Seremban was a near zero, except for a few shabby little bars which does not have any bartenders! LOL. With the new opening of the new Trilogy Bistro/Club/Lounge in Era Baru Square,just 500m from Terminal 1------we're saved!

The heart and soul of Trilogy---the Bar!!

Imagine this, driving down all the way to KL, dance n drink till the club closes, hang around in the mamak till the effects of the alcohol sort of clears off and drive all the back to Seremban. That was how desperated we were. But that won't be the case, for now.

I tried their set lunch, it was fantastic and really at a very reasonable price. Thumbs up to the chef! He actually came out and talked to us. The manager was really friendly as well, I'm not sure if it was because we were the only customers there :P

Haven't been able to concertrate on my studies for few nights in a row. My mind seems to be wandering off elsewhere, what makes it more difficult was this feeling of emptiness inside. I couldn't take it anymore. Having being FFKed by the girls, I put on my red, hot, sexy dress and went to the club alone. Hell knows what was going through my mind. Danger?? Nah~

To my surprise, the club was full! Just when I thought it's just gonna be a drink or two, I spotted a familiar face--someone I've never talked to in school, Mr. Tart. Never really liked him but it was a great relieve to see someone familiar. I decided to join them for the night. My biggest surprise was actually seeing Drs from the hospital! Especially one from my previous posting, he's kinda cute, but a tad bit too shy. It was fun, seeing them all euphoric, disinhibited, laughing, dancing, drinking and puffing away.

The music caters to everyone, with a selection of R&B, house and progressive, even something by Tiesto. The DJ's real cute by the way. Anyway, I've always have this weakness for DJs, even though they're not really that cute, but there's something in them that appeals to me. Hmm.. I wonder....

Free drinks for ladies on Thursday night. And every group of 6 ladies get a bottle of bacardi free. The theory behind ladies night, that i've postulated, is that if the club can lure chicks to go, there would certainly be a huge influx of men into the club. And when men goes, they drink, and that's how the club generate income to cover for the free drinks and still have loads of it left.

In general, the club is really good, I'm not sure if it was because of the devastating deprivation that made me bias, but I'd certainly go back. But the only sad thing is that they close at 1am!! Definitely gonna so something about that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... the dancer are hot... especially abby, she got sweet smile

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home